Click Here To See The Schedule
November Schedule for Adults:
(First part of 8-week programs)
*pre-registration is not necessary*
Monday: November 4 – November 25
- 7:15pm: Salsa Intermediate (Teacher: Matt)
- 8pm: NEW: Bachata for Beginners (Teacher: Matt)
Tuesday: November 5 – November 26
- 8pm: NEW: Mix for Beginners (Waltz + Swing) (Teacher: EJ)
- 8:45pm: NEW: Viennese Waltz for Beginners (Teacher: Matt)
Wednesday: November 6 – November 27
- 7:15pm: NEW: Mix for Beginners (Tango + Rumba) (Teacher: Matt)
- 8pm: Salsa Intermediate/Advanced (Teacher: Matt)
Schedule for Kids:
- 5:15pm-6pm: Ballroom & Latin for Kids 3-6 y.o. (Beginner/Intermediate Levels)
- 6pm-6:45pm: Ballroom & Latin Group for Kids 7 y.o. & older (Intermediate Level)
Have your own idea for a group class? Want to bring some friends together for a healthy fun activity? Want to do it on your time? No problem!
Create your own class!
Grab some friends and tell us what you want to learn and we’ll make it happen. Just tell us you want your own semi-private class!
Semi-Private classes are for 3 or more individuals who want to learn or improve their dancing together. Learn the dance of your choice with your friends; your wedding party; your kids; your parents. Our semi-private classes give you the option to work with your own group and schedule your classes at a time that is convenient to your group.
Explore the world of dance with others who share your passions and interests. Our Ballroom Dream family is warm, friendly, and always there to offer you support for your personal growth.